The only national conference that provides the newest strategies to significantly improve Medicare Advantage Plan Star Ratings, innovative techniques for risk adjustment, and beneficiary engagement.
Since the passage of the Affordable Care Act, Medicare Advantage enrollment has increased 42 percent – with over 16 million beneficiaries as of 2015. Enrollment is projected at an all time high between now and 2018 with 60 percent of beneficiaries enrolled Medicare Advantage Plans with 4-5 stars.
Our 2016 conference was a great success! Stay tuned for our 2017 program dates. Our Medicare Conference is the best place to understand how to increase enrollment in your plan by appealing to new and old beneficiaries, maintaining and improving satisfaction with existing enrollees, and meeting the newest compliance guidelines to reduce penalties and provide the highest quality of care. Take a look at the new highlights below for 2017.
- HEDIS and MRR Workshops
- Reporting and data sharing to maximize benefits to plan, providers, and members
- Using care management to improve stars
- The synergy between risk assessment and star performance
- Forecasting the stars: preparing your organization for future measures
- Best practices for tackling challenging measures
- Incentivizing providers for quality driven performance
- Strategies for effectively engaging members
- Join our Demo Drive with vendors and data analysts to choose the best star platform for your health plan
See what others are saying about our 2016 event:
"This was a great way to network with Medicare Advantage Plans."- Marci Delson, Mount Carmel Health Plan
"The exchange of ideas and creative solutions offered made for lively discussion and lots of note-taking." - Jan Baskin, Florida Hospital Carrollwood/Adventist Health System
"The workshops sessions were great. There was great discussion among attendees and it was very helpful." Amber Detty- Buckeye Health Plan, Centene Corporation